Friday, April 1, 2011

exciting experience

hellooo
this time i want to tell a story about my FIRST EXPERIENCE to go rafting with my friends...
and it started from myself joined an extracurricular at my school named PEPALA.
ok first i will introduce what pepala is
pepala is an extracurricular for people who love to travel and love natural things...
at first we decided to go snorkeling to tidung island...
source:www.tidungisland.com
woooow it's really beautiful, right?
but maybe we were not lucky, we couldn't go snorkeling because a safety reason
but at least we still went rafting yeaah and i had so much fun at that time...
here are the pictures
be ready for being envy my friend :p


hahaha looks really exciting, right?so for you who have never been rafting, i recommend you to try it. :p
hmm that's all from me, there are so many things that i have to do, goodbyee

No comments:

Post a Comment