Thursday, March 17, 2011

life must go on

Wake up rahmi wake up…

I’m 15th now….

The time shocks me…

When I’m 14th I was just a cheerful little girl. really loves playing around…her dad loves her very much, and she was a lucky girl because she had everything that she wanted…

I’m getting older, I’m changing, people are changing, everything is changing…

My good “friend” left me just when I’m getting my 15th .

And for the first time, I feel my heart breaking.. I believed all the things and promises that he said.

I thought it could be last forever, just like what I watch on TV.

I was so depressed... I don’t even know what must I do…

my mind keeps saying “I don’t wanna getting older I just want to be a child again, people are betraying me..

but I can’t go back to the past even though I really want it

well the time shocks me and wakes me up

it seems like the time whispers to me

hi rahmi you’re not a child anymore, you’re big enough to know that many things in this world that can’t be obtained easily. No no, you can’t get all of the things that you want just by crying to your dad, begging him to give it to you.. it’s life! Life needs sacrifice.. And the people on the world is not as good as you think.. they must have the bad side..And the future, you will never know what the future brings. Usually unexpected. And things dont always happen according what you want . enjoy your life, life is too short to be unhappy

yeah the truth is I’m living my life without my “good friend”, and the truth hurts me.. but it is not the end of my life, I still have friends and families whom also I love..

but still, losing someone whom I love is not that easy.. that’s life! There are times when we are happy and there are times when we’re falling down…

but I believe, there is still be happiness for everyone…don’t be sad for too long friend :)

you have a life, just enjoy it!!

2 comments: