Monday, March 14, 2011

stressed out

hellooo, fabolous people out there.
how do you do? i'm being stressed out right now. wanna know the reason? yea it because i'm tired of studying, it feels like my brain is going to explode.. i love studying if the subject is about calulations or something that relates with number.... yep you're right! i love mathematics for sure, as well as physics, (chemistry in some section) and well yeah tomorrow i'm being forced to have biology test.
i'm having mid term test on this week. So i must read the boring thick book
so i'm learning about the kingdom of animal... yeeep sponge, flatworm, etc things -____-
hhhhhh should i memorize all of those things? my brain isnt able to do it. so all that i can do is wishing for some miracles that will help me pass the test, i believe in miracle

ok rahmi stop stop. you won't get anything if you just can complaning.

yup okay. i should continue reading my book. wish me luck for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment