Saturday, April 9, 2011

the busiest week

hello world :D
i'm being really tired... yup that's because i've been passing the busiest week ever!
going home from school at late night...whaaa it was tiring but but i love it! i will miss it.. well actually i-have-been-missing-it. well those things that i did just for AKSI 34 STARMOTION yihiiiiiiiiiii! so my extracurricular showed an action named rappelling... even though it's my friend whom is rappelling at the D day... but i tried it once..ups no, i mean twice :p
here is the picture....


look at my face ahahahaha -___-
fyi, rappelling is exciting.. haha you should try it :p
and guess what!!!! i also had a bad thing on that busy-week... i lost my phone..
the nokia 6303 one... actually that's not my phone that's my mother's phone.. my phone is being on service... but still that's terrible for me :-(

ok ok stop i dont want to talk about that terrible thing, let's talk about aksi34! haha
i had a lot of fun, met my friends mihihhi here are the pictures

and one more thing...........you know what...............he greeted me.. once? no no twice? no no, aaah i didn't count how many times he greeted me :p i'm hilarious ok ok maybe my friend will call me "lebay" huahaha but i dont care yap the truth is i'm-really-happy being greeted by him! hilarious maybe... haaah it made me smiling along the night.. *i'msmilingwhiletypingthispost" hihi thanks to you :)

ok that's all from me! i have many homeworks to do! byee

No comments:

Post a Comment