Saturday, April 23, 2011

being kind? good or bad?

hello.............
hah? rahmi? are you going to post again? 3 posts in a day? you are really being crazy :O
yes, yes you're right... i just don't have anything to do to get that sweethandsomeamazing singer justin bieber away from my mind! -_________- do you have any opinion?
watching tv? no it's all about justin..tweeting? -_- worse than watching tv. reading a novel? i finished all of them. going out? it's rain out there. texting with "someone"? i would love to, haha but no, i just wanna let him to keep missing me all the time.. hahaha*evillaugh*.
there is nothing that i can do, haha sorry for these unimportant posts
as i told you, today is going to be a miserable day...and it really became true....

so i'm thinking about something...
have you ever feel like you're tired of being yourself? cause i have.....

my friends said to me "you're too kind Rahmi, you even can't say no"

yes...i just love all people that i know...i was afraid of their feeling to me if i ever hurted them...
i just didn't want to disappoint them if i said no to them, even i wanted or needed to say that.
the most thing that afraid of was being hated by someone.. trust me, i couldn't really hate someone -untilnowistillcan't"..
if people made mistake, i would easily forgive them -no matter he/she ask or not-, and i really meant it...

but then, i was tired and realized..
being kind was not really a good thing... the truth was there are bad things that i got.... people used my kindness just for their own happiness..people betrayed me in the back... and i couldn't do anything..it was because i forgave them..didn't know why but i really did...my heart did forgive people by itself, eventhough my mind didn't want to...

lucky you, if you could express your emotion by getting angry to someone..
until now, i even can't get angry...i really want to but i cant...
and some of people used it for a terrible thing... some of them used my kindness, they hurted me over and over, because they knew i wouldn't do anything...

i was a weak person, and now.... i realized, being kind is good but still you have to say no if you want/need to say it..now, i will radiate kindness everywhere, but i won't just let people use my kindness :p

No comments:

Post a Comment