Wednesday, April 20, 2011

a perfect figure

Since i had a conflict with my beloved Dad *andit'salreadyover* , i 'm going to talk about him..
if you crave for a figure of a perfect man.... he actually is...
strong man, both in physically and spiritually... very clever, has a very good intelligence....
a man that came from a broken family.... and he was
being raised by stepmother -you won't believe this, but it's true "his stepmother" was just like the evil one whom you usually watch on TV.-
he had a bad memories of his
adolescence... he didn't have place to live in, he ran away from his house which can't make him feeling like at home. yeah you're right, the reason was because his stepmother...
and he got his education (
faculty of medical, University of Indonesia) from scholarship not from my grandfather's fund.....
great dad, -well, i mean perfect dad... he promised me that he wouldn't let my adolescence become as bad as his adolescence was........... "well, no dad, you make it beautiful, thanks :)"
you wouldnt expect how much i love him.......eventhough i've never said that to him-and if i do it, i thought it would be really weird-. but deep inside my heart-and so does the outside- i love him very much...
dad, no matter how often you make me cry, or maybe how often i make you angry...i do love you. and you are such a perfect figure in the world for me. i love you, please forgive me for the things that happened today..

bunch of love

rahmi, your -onlyone- daughter


1 comment: