Saturday, April 23, 2011

those miracles

well, since today is becoming a rainy day, seems like my plan -to go out tonight- will be canceled.......
don't ask me whether my mood get better or not.... because you must have known, it will never T_T
ok i'm trying not to talk about J*stin.......go away from my mind! hahaha poor you Tin, you can't see me, you are just very unlucky, come to Indonesia again next time, maybe you can see me that time ;)
ok rahmi i think, you are already being crazy
let's talk about another topic....
Miracle..
q: why do you choose miracle as the topic?

a: because i just saw a quote which say "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle."-Albert einstein
so friend, tell me, do you ever get a miracle? as your opinion, what is the meaning of miracle?

first, yeah i was the one who take the second way in life... i'm thinking that everything is a miracle....
no, miracle doesn't always mean something which relate with magic, or something that come from a fairy....
i give you an example
the ticket of justin bieber concert appears
miraculously in my pocket!!!! or maybe suddenly a fairy come to me and give me the ticket!!!-AhRahmiPleaseYouSaidThatYouDon'tWantToTalkAboutHim-
okk....forget it! -_-
but yeah it's including a miracle.... but Miracle means much more than that!
you know, having parents is just such a miracle for me. having great friends.... able to see, eat, walk is a miracle!
all of the things are just too fantastic...and wake up friend... the greatest miracle in life that you will ever find is, you are alive! ;)
how lucky i am, having so much miracle in my life o:) thanks god, for everything.........for those real miracles....

so which way do you want to choose? living with
assumption that nothing is miracle, or living with assumption that everything is miracle? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment