Friday, May 6, 2011

stronger

i'm getting a little bit stronger, just a little bit stronger

ok, right now.....i just want to talk about the truth!
i was pretending along this time, i forced myself to do everything, anything just to make you get away from my mind... i forced my self not to cry...i didn't cry even just a little.. i was pretending... i had never talked about you on my twitter, even i really wanted to... i was pretending to be strong... let everyone thought i'm okay.
i kept pretending until now i realized i'm truly getting stronger!

So I turned on the radio, Stupid song made me think of you,

I listened to it for minute, but then I changed it.
I'm getting a little bit stronger, just a little bit stronger.

I'm done thinking, that you could ever change.
I know my heart will never be the same,
but I'm telling myself I'll be okay.
Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger.

how does your life feel without me? mine, yea, i have a beautiful life, i can laughing all the time, going to everywhere that i want, talking to boys without being afraid someone gonna be angry, and the most important thing, i've never cried again...

the truth is, at first,it was really hard for me to get up and move on... all that i wanted to do was just crying and begging for you to come back..

and lucky me, i was not that stupid...my mind kept telling me that i should get up...
i removed all the things that related with you, related with us..... your facebook, phonenumber, twitter, message, photos, teddy bear doll, cd from you....
and it worked! look at me now..........being truly happy.

i also wish all the happiness for your life, goodboy...nice to know you cute clown..
good luck with that sweet girl who has taken your heart! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment