Thursday, May 5, 2011

my life

Helloooo, good morning…

Yeaa, I’m not going to school today....

No, I’m not sick, don’t know why I just being terribly lazy right now…

Haha have a nice day to you who are going to school today hahahha!

Ok, you can close this tab if you don’t want to read this….

Because, now, I’m going to talk about me, my self!

“ah what a boring topic”

Yea I know, but I just really want to talk about me!

Lookkk at my header!

“I feel so lucky cause was born as Nurul Rahmi” absolutely, I really do…

No, it doesn’t mean that I feel like I’m perfect…

I often do something stupid that makes me looks silly, I can’t control my nose while laughing(?)*lol*, I just can’t do something to show that I’m ready for being mature I’m just too childish, I don’t have an ideal height, and many more!

those imperfectness that I have, are including the reasons why I feel lucky for being myself..

those imperfectness thatmakemelookssilly are still parts of myself! And I’m glad of it because this weirdgirl won’t be Nurul Rahmi if she doesn’t have them!

“being the best is great you’re number one, but being unique is greater you’re the only one”

And about my family…

I have such a super dad -I’m sure everywoman inthisworld desires for a man like my dad :p-

a strong mom -well, eventhough all that she can do is just getting mad to me, but she has such a sweet love-

my first brother-good brother, the one whom I always missing of-

my second silly brother -ah he is too sillybadterrible to be described, I’ve never dreamed to have a brother like him-

and my little brother -well, not really little, he is taller than me, crazy boy, I can’t even wondering what kind of mind which he has. But he is the one who I love the most-

Well, truly, it’s not a happy family, I have a brother who make it feels and seems like that… thousand times, I talk to myself that I really hate him, but yeah the line between love and hate is just very slight…..the more time I talk to myself that I hate him, the more time I show how I love him

Friend…

Aha this is the thing that I guess you gonna be envy for!

I’m glad of having them in my life.. they accept this sillyweird girl as their friend..

And the good thing in friendship is you don’t need to pretend like someone else, just be yourself!

No, it’s not just about jokes that make me laughing out loud….

It’s about how they showed me the world!

That’s all, I don’t know what to talk anymore… goodbye people….

Have a nice life!

No comments:

Post a Comment