Saturday, October 13, 2012

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING 2013

So yeah here i am, the last year of senior high school!


After being really confused and changing my destination about faculty soo many times.
 and Tadaa! I am choosing back my chemical engineering. *Wish me luck guys!*

Wait, these things about graduating are just a little creepy. don't you think?
Those kinds of exams really scare me.
I just feel like, for the last two years, i used to get that "luck".
But for now and later, i can't only depend on that "luck" anymore
I've to do something to keep that "luck" be mine.

"start studying hard rahmi, the luck won’t always be yours, if you aren’t even trying to keep it!"


 And also, I see those eyes, my friends' eyes whenever we talk about faculty.
Those great dreams on their eyes....
or maybe some with the confusion but yet still hope for the best option
I can also feel that on myself , the willingness of being an engineer hehe
It's just about time,  my friends... let's fight together http://forum.thehungeringcold.com/images/smilies/emot_smile.gif!!

 -May Allah makes it easier-
Amin



No comments:

Post a Comment