Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


it's killing me, knowing that harry potter 7 part 2 will never be exist in Indonesia
how come...i've been waiting for it!
just by watching the trailer, it could make my heartbeat runnin' away.
what harry potter means to me, it is the best movie in the lifetime.
the sad thing is harry potter 7 part 2 must be the last sequel of that great movie.
and what makes it sadder, i can't even watch it..
i've read the book"harry potter and the deathly hallows" maybe more than three times..
i've never get bored of it...
if i have to choose one sequel of harrypotter from 1 to 7.
i' absolutely choose the 7th..
and on the last series, i'm proud of prof severus snape :")
what kind of....brave and honest person

it has been 10 years!

I grew up with that movie .I watched every Harry Potter movie series,
and now, i've to face the end of series and it actually makes me crying a little.
a great lifetime movie, i should watch it! *i'mcrying*

"Harry Potter has shaped a whole generation and it will always have a special place in our hearts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment